Etihad Airways COVID-19 PCR Guest Screening
Life Diagnostics is now an Etihad Airways’ trusted partner for EY passengers COVID-19 screening. Now Etihad Airways passengers can book their appointments online easily at their most convenient location and time before their flight and get their COVID-19 certified report within a maximum of 24 Hours.
Life Diagnostics teamed up with selected healthcare providers to expand the sample collection network to ensure the service accessibility for EY passengers. First and Business class passengers will have the option to request their home visit to get tested at the comfort of their homes.
- The free COVID-19 screening service is valid for all guests traveling from 01 October until 31 December 2020, including redemption tickets. This service is applicable to all fares, except those for staff travel bookings and to Destination China.
- Tickets must be issued and originated in the UAE.
- Each passenger will be eligible for one free test per issued ticket. If the passenger changes their travel date after taking the free COVID-19 screening test, then they are responsible for paying for their next test.
- It is the passenger’s responsibility to book for the free COVID-19 screening test 72 to 96 hours before flight departure, depending on their destination’s guidelines.
- Infants and children below 12 years are exempted from the COVID-19 screening test. However, this may change in the event of newly issued guidelines by the governments.
- Passengers traveling to Destination Morocco will be required to book for both the COVID-19 PCR Test and COVID-19 IgG Test.
- First and Business Class passengers are eligible for a free COVID-19 home screening service, except those traveling to Destination Morocco. This service requires a minimum of 24 hours advance booking before the preferred home collection date.
- Test results will be sent to the registered email address and mobile number within 24 hours and must be printed for validation during airport check-in. The emailed document will contain an official stamp from Life Diagnostics; there is therefore no need to visit the center after receiving the results.
- By booking for the aforementioned COVID-19 screening services, passengers are agreeing to share their booking information with Life Diagnostics for registration purposes.
Questions and Answers on Etihad Airways COVID-19 PCR Guest Screening
Can’t find an answer here? Contact us.