Etihad Airways Pre-flight COVID-19 PCR Screening
Life Diagnostics is Etihad Airways’ trusted partner for pre-flight passengers’ screening.
Passengers can also request a home visit service to get tested at the comfort of their homes or offices, subject to additional charges.
- All guests traveling from April 1, 2021, until December 31, 2021, can avail the special discounted rates for the COVID-19 screening service at Life Diagnostics.
- Discounted rates are applicable to all fares including staff travel bookings and redemption tickets.
- Passengers need to present a valid EY ticket at the screening facility to avail the discounted rates.
- It is the passenger’s responsibility to book for the COVID-19 screening test at least 48 hours before flight departure and based on their destination’s guidelines.
- Test results will be sent to the registered email address and mobile number within 24 hours and must be printed for validation during airport check-in.
- The emailed reports contain an official stamp from Life Diagnostics; therefore, passengers can print the emailed report directly with no need to visit the facility to get the original reports printed.
Questions and Answers on Etihad Airways Pre-flight COVID-19 PCR Screening
Can’t find an answer here? Contact us.